Sunday, October 27, 2013

Birthday Time!!

Warning: The following post contains accounts of a gluten contamination. 

It was my birthday! I turned 23. I have been 23 for a few days now and it feels amazing. I can honestly say that every year of my life keeps getting better, as it should! It was my first birthday spent in Armenia, and couldn't have been more amazing considering we won against Bulgaria 2:1 and the celebrations for Yerevan's 2795th birthday began that night, also helped that I was surrounded by people I loved. To health and happiness!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau

 Quickly addressing the cake in the picture. Yes.. it was glutenous, no, I don't know if it had dairy, thought it most likely did. I did eat it. I did feel sick. I did feel inflammation in my joints, a migraine in my head and neck and undisclosed further issues reflected in every other part of my body.

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling! Thanks for visiting....
    I am up to two raw meals most days and feel amazing.
    Raw. Clean. Beauty.
    xx
    http://www.emmaobarnett.com

    ReplyDelete