Friday, May 11, 2012

EPIC JUICE DAY.

The weather is AWESOME in Toronto today, which calls for a hydrating, luscious, divine, magnificent...pre-mother's day juice.

I have to say, I have been taking amazing care of my mom lately...she's probably reading this now and agreeing. We created a health routine that involved regularizing juicing, and smoothie-making, plus massive salads throughout the day. Obviously, not far from the regular Mediterranean diet, raw is the focus, especially being wheat and dairy free, AND MOM, YOU'RE DOING AN EPIC JOB, if I do say so myself.

I am going to take a picture of the juices we make, today we juiced and made 2 L of beet, apple, kale, celery, cucumber, and carrot juice, it was so beautiful---a giant glass pitcher of fuschia coloured juice with orange foam on top, and it tasted heavenly!

Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment