Monday, June 14, 2010

FINALLY, I can blog.

So the site hasn't been allowing me to blog for some reason. BUT here's what's been going down lately.

1) No stress fracture, it's just muscle tears that need rest and ice.

2) I bought running shorts from the running room, I'm pretty motivated now, I just got to wait for this dumb pain to dissipate. Did I mention they are hot pink.

3) I haven't had a single salad all weekend, I came back to Toronto, and I've been having a ton of fruit but also bread. How do I describe the difference in how I feel..? It sucks, digestion is all messed up, and pretty much I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait to leave Toronto to get back in the groove of things.

4) When making smoothies, if you add more mangos, less water, you WILL get a yogurt like consistency, slash pudding, it is AMAZING.

5) I hope all of you are eating your salads, and green smoothies. IF NOT, get on it! Today's Monday, the week is new and fresh, make a goal for yourself. If you find yourself in out of control behaviour the solution to the problem does NOT lie in adding rules and guidelines, and boundaries. It is your heart, so change how you think, and how you feel and where your motivation lies, and you'll find yourself easily liking the journey you're on!

3 comments:

  1. Phew! Glad to hear it's not a fracture of any sort. Hope you're well on the mend. Awesome about the hot pink shorts! ha ha! And I love thicker smoothies sometimes too. Extra mangoes is always a good thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Glad you're on the mend...
    Totally agree on the thicker smoothies.

    And since you're in Toronto... I'm having a little raw food girl bloggers get together at my place on Saturday afternoon (and probably into the evening). We are thinking of having some tasty food and desserts. And possibly sangria. You should come if you're free! Send me an email at rawcandyblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad it is not stress fracture. still get lots of greens in all forms. yes, the thick smoothies are amazing "green pudding". Love it. My fave is mango and any green. Arugula gives it a nice kick.

    ReplyDelete