1) No stress fracture, it's just muscle tears that need rest and ice.
2) I bought running shorts from the running room, I'm pretty motivated now, I just got to wait for this dumb pain to dissipate. Did I mention they are hot pink.
3) I haven't had a single salad all weekend, I came back to Toronto, and I've been having a ton of fruit but also bread. How do I describe the difference in how I feel..? It sucks, digestion is all messed up, and pretty much I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait to leave Toronto to get back in the groove of things.
4) When making smoothies, if you add more mangos, less water, you WILL get a yogurt like consistency, slash pudding, it is AMAZING.
5) I hope all of you are eating your salads, and green smoothies. IF NOT, get on it! Today's Monday, the week is new and fresh, make a goal for yourself. If you find yourself in out of control behaviour the solution to the problem does NOT lie in adding rules and guidelines, and boundaries. It is your heart, so change how you think, and how you feel and where your motivation lies, and you'll find yourself easily liking the journey you're on!