Thursday, September 29, 2011

Breakfast. AKA. Best Meal of the Day!!!


Today I woke up, decided I wanted ice cream for breakfast.
Whipped out my blender and the frozen bananas, and VOILA.
Craving satisfied.

raw cacao nibs (optional)
dried coconut (optional)
banana slices (optional)
cinnamon (not optional)
vanilla bean (not optional)

I'm eating this as I type. Funny thing is that this morning I woke up and it was SO COLD. Like, nose reddened, don't sleep with the windows open OR without socks cold. [I actually never sleep with socks, that grosses me out]




MOVING ON TO BREAKFAST#2. I named this Yin-Yang.

-wild frozen blueberries
-walnuts
-cinnamon
-agave

Coulis
-strawberries
-vanilla bean
-agave

sprinkle hemp on top..


On another note, my neighbour birthed THIS baby from her backyard. She named him Zach and as much as I hate to say it, it was THE most delicious zucchini I've ever eaten. I juiced it, made raw pasta with it, my mom bbq'd some of it, I juiced more of it, and blended the last bit. AND the pulp fed my garden.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, gorgeous girl!
    Love this post. And love the breakfast.
    I'm with you about wearing socks to bed!!
    I got a creepy feeling when I read it! Eeeew!! :)
    I'll be back ~
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete