SO I HAVE A PLAN. A plan that will terminate and annihilate all chances of unhealthy snacking, and irregular meal eating, etc. I want to have three week meal rotations where on Sunday night I plan out what I need for the week, either freeze it, or store it in the fridge. I commute to my downtown university campus and sometimes I just can't be bothered with bringing lunch and dinner, and extra snacks. Which always ends up screwing me over, where I end up eating my biggest meal before bed when I get back home. Lamesauce.
I will post the meal plans here and for all you students going back to university, now's the time to exchange tips, and ideas so we can be super organized and set for September! My goal is to be about 75-80% raw. I'm estimating that to be all meals and snacks raw except dinner which can include steamed vegetables, or "Stew", including some cooked grain; amaranth, buckwheat, millet, quinoa.
Here's my rule of thumb for packing a satisfying meal:
1) FRUITS; either cut up in a container or on their own, 3-4
2) VEGGIES; either cut up in a container or on their own, 2-3
3) BIG SALAD; add some fats to this, quinoa, nuts, strawberries/orange slices
4) RAW SOUP; in a jar cold, with avocado and some spices
5) GREEN JUICE; 2 fruits: 1 veg ratio
6) RAW GOURMET SNACKS (optional); cookie/tart/crackers/dried eggplant bacon/buckwheat coco crispies/dried fruit/coconut water