Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FIRST DAY.

I GOT THROUGH THE FIRST DAY.

no big deal.

here's what I had:

two red swiss chard smoothies, i invented randomly:
10 swiss chard leaves stalks and all
.5-1 cup of water
1 organic ripened banana
1 cup frozen berries
.5-1 small apple sliced thin for better blending
add lemon if you want

tomato avocado wraps (with kale)
water

To be honest, it's 8 pm now, and I feel nauseous. I don't know why, and usually about now I would be making a pb sandwich, but I really don't feel too good. My energy level was consistent throughout the day, only once I fell asleep in a music rehearsal. I actually had weird cravings throughout the day, I walked through a cafeteria and smelled pizza and bread which made me want some, but that feeling quickly went away. I really want to make the kelp noodle pad thai from Ani Phyo's website but I don't have those noodles :( tomorrow maybe, goodnight.

rawrr..xo

No comments:

Post a Comment