Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EXAAAM WEEEK.

Weird, before typing I realized I had been cutting off the circulation in my pinky with a hair tie..

ANYWAY, exams this week, and next week, and the week after. Just thought I'd show what I'm going to have for lunch. The salad is a spring mix with olive oil, walnuts, carrot-ginger sesame dressing with dried cranberries. The nori rolls, which I expertly rolled myself are with the same carrot pulp dressing. Like fake rice, I just processed it with sesame oil, nama shoyu, and ginger powder with celtic sea salt, then added spring mix since the only vegetables in the house are broccoli, and collard leaves.

3 comments:

  1. Your sushi looks beautiful! And I love the combination in your salad. Did you make the dressing yourself or did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome combination.

    No I did not eat the squash raw. I chopped it and then placed it in the microwave for about 4 minutes. I do not think it would be good raw at all, but then again I really have not tried that out.

    Thanks for visiting my blog :o)

    Molly
    oatscoffeelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for you sweet comments!

    lol, you've made me so hungry for nori rolls that I think I might just have to make them for dinner tonight!

    good luck with your exams!!!

    ReplyDelete