Friday, March 19, 2010

BIKERIDING!

MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. SKIP. CLASS.

The sun is killing me!! I can't focus in class especially since most of the rooms at my school have giant glass windows. I brought my bike out of hiding today and dusted it off, oiled and pumped air into its tires. I took my summer bike route and finished with a slower than usual time of 60 minutes (9.31Km). It was nice and hilly but the energy and happy high I got from finishing it was amazing! Since spring is here, it means summer is just around the corner which ultimately means a shift in priorities. Forget exams, focus on getting in shape! I'm only half kidding...but people, find an exercise you enjoy and you'll see results if you stick to it! Here's a good program: www.women'shealthmag.com/run

No comments:

Post a Comment