Monday, March 22, 2010

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate!

I've never experimented with cacao powder, and since I took today off for personal reasons (aka sleeping in) I decided today would be the day I go crazy with this chocolate powder people can't stop raving about. I made Breakfast Buckwheat Coco Puffs, recipe from http://rawon10.blogspot.com/, Chocolate Pudding Fondu with Strawberries, and a strawberry nut milk shake.

Who said meals have to be balanced...


________
buckwheat coco puffs picture ready in 2 hours (dehydrating)

1 comment:

  1. mmm looks yummy
    if you get around to cacao butter you can do some really cool stuff with it too.
    i had a real thing for Crunch bars (like in the blue wrapper with the red logo?) so i made a replica using hemp seeds instead of rice puffs to make the texture and some ginger and blueberries for flava flave, was a good ol time!

    ReplyDelete