Monday, February 15, 2010

DAY 2!!

yo i'm actually SO happy. it's ridiculous, I woke up with energy and for the past two nights I've been sleeping for roughly 5-6 hours. This is yesterday's food list.

B-green smoothie: banana, spinach, 5 strawberries, Nutivia hemp seeds shelled
L-half a cantaloupe, raw chia mix, tea, and 5 almonds
L2-This wasn't planned, but I ended up going out for lunch with the family, ate a garden salad, with gluten free pizza, and felt not as bad as I thought after, but I realized how little water I'm drinking.
D-green smoothie: banana, spinach, 7 strawberries, 2 almonds, 1 date=DELICIOUS.

Valentine's Day-vegan raspberry pie, immediate headache after finishing my piece. I had an apple with cinnamon after this, plus tea.

Wow, more food than I thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment