Monday, February 15, 2010

day three.

Today I will focus on more greens, and upping my water intake, I think part of my excitement comes from the fact that Chinese New Year has given me a great reason to restart my New Years Resolutions, which are going just SWIMMINGLY well. Being on Reading Week also contributes to my surprisingly positive mood.

B-green smoothie: 7 strawberries, 1 banana, 1 icecube, 2 handfuls of spinach, 1 Tbsp shelled hemp seeds, and 1 Tbsp carob powder. EXPLOSIVE CREAMY GOODNESS. except the colour was not pleasant. (It's family day today in Toronto, and my fam freaked out at the colour, but were reassured of its harmlessness after a taste).


L-strawberries, pecans, spinach, olive oil, mushroom, balsamic vineagar, aghhhhhhh yummmayy.

D-tabouleh, Mediterranean style but without the onions (UGH, messes up my system) and cracked wheat (bulgar), so just parsley, lemon, hint of chile powder, and LOVE since my mom made it (I don't know the exact recipe).

Ran for 30 minutes today, I feel amazing. It's like my entire system is just working properly, with circulation, digestion, even mentally I feel clearer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - thanks for following my blog. :) WTG on your journey! Your salad looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete