Friday, February 19, 2010

GRRR.


stepped on the scale today and for some reason it has gone up by five pounds...

the last time i weighed myself was on tuesday.

IS THIS NORMAL.

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!


it's okay. breathe.
my rational for this is: i love what I'm eating. it's beautiful, I'm happier, maybe..it's detox?
I read this woman's story just now and she said that up until a year after her dive into raw foods she was the exact same weight, but then lost over 30 in the progressing years.

Foodwise, I made a green smoothie this morning, with a spinach handful that was a tad too large, and with fruits (banana and one peach) that were not ripe at all. It seemed like a catastrophe, plus it was slightly..dare I say it..warm. ugh.
BUT! I turned it around, sprinkled some cinnamon and shelled hemp seeds on it, put it in a bowl first, and VOILA! BREAKFAST PUDDING!

It was delicious after I psychologically tricked myself into thinking it was pudding.

Look at this beauty!!

ginger, olive oil, tomato, yellow pepper, spinach, balsamic vinegar and olives with some celtic sea salt.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful "looking" "tasting" salad! Love it!

    x♥.

    ReplyDelete